This website is one of the posting spaces of the internationally renowned collaborative campaign Always Barcelona, in which Barcelona City Council and other city bodies and organisations participate. The website:
- Seeks to provide up-to-date information for studying, working and investing in the City of Barcelona’s cultural and creative sectors.
The information that is posted on this website is valid at the time of its publication and updated as quickly as possible.
It is the responsibility of the person or entity supplying information from third parties to update that information. Barcelona City Council and the other bodies and organisations participating in the campaign will ensure that the suppliers of such information guarantee its updating and compliance with current regulations.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve your browsing experience and to compile statistical information.
Cookies are small files that most websites place in the user’s computer or device for a variety of purposes, including the conservation of data concerning browsing preferences (e.g. choice of language on the website) or for compiling statistical information on the number of visits received.
The following information concerns the types of cookies used on this website and their purpose:
- fr: This Facebook cookie is used to show the “Like” button and to show the number of followers.
- __utma Google. 2 years or update: This cookie maintains a record of the number of times that a user visits a website, as well as when the first and last visits occurred.
- __utmb Google. 30 minutes or update: This cookie helps to calculate how long the user’s visit lasts, storing the exact time the user enters the site.
- __utmc Google. Expires at the end of the session. This cookie helps to calculate how long the user’s visit lasts, storing the exact time the user leaves the site.
- __utmz Google. 6 months or update: This cookie helps to register the source of the traffic or campaign, monitors which search engine the user is using, what links they click on, what key words they use and where in the world they are accessing the website from.
- __utmt Cookie lifespan. 10 minutes. This Google Analytics cookie is used to limit the percentage of applications. You can find more information on the webpage about Google Analytics cookies.
As an additional safeguard to those described above, the cookie register can be enabled so that it only operates on your acceptance when the browser is installed or updated, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time by using the available content and privacy settings options.
Many browsers allow users to activate a private-browsing option, under which cookies are always erased after their visits. This private-browsing feature may have different names, depending on the browser, such as “private browsing” or “incognito mode”.
Please read your browser’s help section carefully for further information on how to activate its “private mode”. You can visit our websites even if your browser is in “private mode”, although, browsing may not be optimal and some utilities might not function.
- It allows and promotes the reuse of the information provided, within the framework of this legal notice and current legislation.
Barcelona City Council and the other organisations and bodies participating in the campaign allow the reuse of all information provided through this website under the following conditions:
The content of the information must not be altered.
The meaning of the information must not be distorted.
The source of the information must be cited.
No impression is given that Barcelona City Council or the other organisations and bodies participating in the campaign sponsor or support the activity in which the information is reused.
In all cases, the possibility of reusing the information will be limited by the need to protect other rights, property and interests under the provisions of current legislation. In particular, any reuse whatsoever of the information contained in this website must safeguard the protection provided under intellectual property law.
The reuse of works and services protected by the intellectual property system will be subject to the terms of the intellectual property licence established for each case. Works and services may not be reused where it is stated that their intellectual property rights are reserved.
- It protects intellectual and industrial property.
Barcelona City Council and the other organisations and bodies participating in the campaign are the holders or assigned users of the intellectual property rights to the works and services contained in the website. This includes the graphic designs and programs as well as the images and recordings they contain. Beyond the sharing of content, as permitted and promoted by the website, the reuse or transformation of these works and services requires the permission of the holder.
Trademarks, trade names and distinctive signs that appear in the website may be protected under industrial property law, where applicable, and belong to their respective holders. Such content may not be used unless it is authorised by its holder or covered under the Act.
- It is present on several social networks and platforms.
The website is represented on several social media networks and platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. When you access any of these or other social networks, note that the user terms and conditions which apply are the ones established for each platform and not the ones specified by the owners of this website.
- It is adapted to the current legal framework relating to content responsibility.
The City Council and the other organisations and bodies participating in the campaign assume responsibility for the content on the website that they themselves have created, in accordance with current legislation. As regards content supplied by users and third parties, the applicable exemptions from liability shall be those provided for under Articles 13 and 17 of Spain’s Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. In particular, in relation to linked content, the applicable exemption from liability is that provided for under Article 17 of the same Act.
The website’s holders shall not be held responsible or liable for any improper use that users may make of the website’s content, Nor shall they be held responsible or liable for any problems that may arise when accessing the portal or for any malfunctioning due to causes beyond their control.